CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2020
The Festival of Instant Choreography has opened a call for applications to their program in 2020. The festival will be held on 17.-19.4.2020 at Höyhentämö, Helsinki. The aim of the festival is to present new aspects of performance dramaturgy and ways of making and thinking choreography. Your proposal may be a light-structured performance, a demo, a workshop or an innovative audience-participatory concept. The festival offers a venue, technical resources and payments for performances and leading a workshop or a concept.
NOTE! As you are making your application, please pay attention to Höyhentämö’s spatial and technical restrictions. Proposals for spaces outside of Höyhentämö will be accepted gladly as well.
The performance application must include the following information:
– Title and maker(s) of the piece/workshop
– Description of the piece/workshop
– Number of people attending the festival and their job descriptions
– The artist’s/working group’s CV(s)
– Duration of the performance/workshop
– Technical needs
– Estimation of the set up and unloading times
– A link to the documentation if a piece
– Other material (trailers, pictures, texts)
– Workshop proposal, duration and content
– Anything else worth mentioning
– Contact person’s information (name, email, phone number)
Please send your application by email to ficfestival at hoyhentamo.fi by Thursday 12.12.2019.
More information: ficfestival at hoyhentamo.fi
For technical questions, please turn to:
Juha Sääski juha.saaski at hoyhentamo.fi